Online - Self Paced Course
of the Postpartum Body
A holistic approach to achieving immediate relief
and getting faster results for your clients
SAVE $100 ON THIS COURSE
3/27/23 to 5/1/23
DISCOUNT APPLIED TO PRICE AT CHECKOUT
Online Course Bundle and Live Courses are NOT Included in this Sale
The Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body is a step-by-step online course that teaches you how to successfully treat common and not-so-common postpartum issues.
Whether you are new to pelvic health or a seasoned physical therapist, this course will transform the way you assess and treat postpartum clients – so you can help them overcome pain, discomfort, and dysfunctions after childbirth.
What Students Are Saying:
How Does The Online Course Work?
The Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body course materials are immediately available online within your private, student-only portal, and include:
- 64 transformational, step-by-step video training units.
- Easy to follow downloadable lecture slides.
- Course workbook with technique photos and instruction guide for quick reference in the clinic.
- Short quizzes to ensure learning of key treatment points.
- Lifetime access, creating a valuable reference video library.
- 8.5 CEUs and certificate upon completion
Is This Online Course Right For Me?
If you want to learn a holistic treatment approach to gain immediate relief and get your clients back to pain-free living, then YES, this course is for YOU!
If you are self-motivated and enjoy learning online, then YES, this online course is for YOU!
Our students come from every background, from physical therapists to occupational therapists, chiropractors to midwives. You’ll walk away with a brand new holistic approach to treating clients and a new set of treatment skills, whether you’re new to pelvic health OR a seasoned therapist.
- Identify restricted mobility of the sacrum, ischium, and pubic symphysis and restore it with proper mobilization techniques.
- Differentiate between normal spongy bone and abnormal hard bone to renew abnormal bone.
- Palpate the body to identify blocked energy flow.
- Palpate diaphragm to identify and release restrictions with proper techniques.
- Identify the external and internal location of the bladder and uterus, assess and treat.
- Palpate externally and internally to assess all pelvic floor muscles.
- Improve pelvic floor muscle strength with proper internal treatment techniques.
- Distinguish between normal and abnormal bladder positioning to realign the bladder to the midline.
- Assess, release and rebalance the liver and stomach with proper treatment techniques.
- Palpate and release muscular restrictions in the anal sphincter.
- Identify diastasis recti and release the restrictions separating recti muscles.
Your Instructor – Lynn Schulte, PT
Lynn Schulte has been a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist for over 30 years and is the principal instructor/founder at the Institute for Birth Healing. She has been helping moms heal from all types of issues women experience after birth and is now teaching courses to physical therapists to share her expertise. After working with thousands of women, she discovered something they all had in common; the “Open Birthing Pattern.” The Open Birthing Pattern results from the pelvic bones and muscles not returning to normal positioning, mobility, and function after birth, creating pain, discomfort, and dysfunction. All of our courses focus on a holistic approach, assessments, and treatment techniques to relieve pain and discomfort and restore function.