Live | In-Person
of the Postpartum Body
A holistic approach to achieving immediate relief
and getting your clients back to pain-free living
The Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body is a hands-on course teaching you how to successfully treat common and not-so-common postpartum issues.
Whether you are new to pelvic health or a seasoned physical therapist, this course will transform the way you assess and treat postpartum clients – so you can help them overcome pain, discomfort, and dysfunctions after childbirth.
The Diaphragm Release is a unit in the online lab series and a lab in the live course.
What Students Are Saying:
How Does The Live Course Work?
The Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body Live course is a two-day live event with pre-course requirements:
- Review 6 pre-course lecture videos.
- Attend pre-course one-hour Zoom Prep Session with Lynn.
- Review the resource center for all course details and logistics.
- Download and bring to the course: the course workbook and slide notes.
- Enrollment fee: $797.00 or 2 Payments of $410.00
The Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body Live Course Includes:
- Two days live with Lynn learning and practicing techniques
- Lifetime access to the Holistic Treatment of the Postpartum Body Online Course
- Course Workbook and Slide Notes
- 17 hrs Live CEU’s+ 4.25 hrs Online CEU’s = 21.25 hrs CEU’s
- Identify restricted mobility of the sacrum, ischium, and pubic symphysis and restore it with proper mobilization techniques.
- Differentiate between normal spongy bone and abnormal hard bone to renew abnormal bone.
- Palpate the body to identify blocked energy flow.
- Palpate diaphragm to identify and release restrictions with proper techniques.
- Identify the external and internal location of the bladder and uterus, assess and treat.
- Palpate externally and internally to assess all pelvic floor muscles.
- Improve pelvic floor muscle strength with proper internal treatment techniques.
- Distinguish between normal and abnormal bladder positioning to realign the bladder to the midline.
- Assess, release and rebalance the liver and stomach with proper treatment techniques.
- Palpate and release muscular restrictions in the anal sphincter.
- Identify diastasis recti and release the restrictions separating recti muscles.
Your Instructor – Lynn Schulte, PT
Lynn Schulte has been a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist for over 30 years and is the principal instructor/founder at the Institute for Birth Healing. She has been helping moms heal from all types of issues women experience after birth and is now teaching courses to physical therapists to share her expertise. After working with thousands of women, she discovered something they all had in common; the “Open Birthing Pattern.” The Open Birthing Pattern results from the pelvic bones and muscles not returning to normal positioning, mobility, and function after birth, creating pain, discomfort, and dysfunction. All of our courses focus on a holistic approach, assessments, and treatment techniques to relieve pain and discomfort and restore function.